OMAC Series BB/BA Lobe Pump
Developed from the successful existing range of OMAC “B” series pumps, the series”BA-BB” pumps retain the principle of performance, solidity and reliability and incorporate a new design which enables easier cleaning of wetted parts. BA Series version obtained 3-A Sanitary Standard certification. Several innovative OMAC features from BF-F series have been incorporated within the product;
– BB” design according 3-A Sanitary Standard (new standard Number 02-10);
– “BA” design with surface finishing Ra ≤0,8μ and elastomers in either 3-A approved. Delivered with 3-A name-plate and certificate.
– Rotor case profile and geometry allows for complete self-draining of the pump with vertical ports.
– In built fixing nuts with flat cover minimises product entrapment and improves CIP.
– Wetted cover o-ring that follows rotorcase profile.
– 7KFO/E mechanical seals with bigger and self draining slots to enable through cleaning and also avoids the retention of potentially dangerous cleaning fluid.
- Certified hygienic design
- Maximum reliability
- Capacity up to 500 m3/h (depending on viscosity)
- NBR, EPDM, VITON, FEP Gaskets
- Enlarged Ports
- Jacketed Front Cover
- Flushed Seals
- Special Drives