Stainless steel cold-rolled AISI 304 tank (AISI 316 upon request), 2b finish.
Cold-forged bottom covers with optimised shape, minimum thickness: 1.5 mm.
Robotized TIG welding process. Pickled and passivated seams.
Protection frame: 2 mm thickness. Hot dip galvanised steel.
Tank chamber with anti-vibration rubber pads.
Palletised base with fork-slot for lift truck and hand pallet-trucks.
On request in steel inox AISI 304.
Stacking: 2 superimposed containers.
No movement upwards, empty as well.
No filled superimposing during the transport.
1. 400 mm. diameter manhole
2. Lid with clamp closure
3. Ball or butterfly or gate valve outlet, diam. DN 50 (2”)
4. Pressure relief valve
5. Identification plate
6. Rubber pads
ACCESSORIES UPON REQUEST
– Different types of rapid fittings or nipples.
– Stirrers, washing systems, etc.
– Level gauges.
– Insulation and heating plates.
– For the models, without approval, it is possible to make dimensional changes and customised equipment to meet all needs.