CSF CSA HYGIENIC CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
CSA series pumps are designed, tested and approved to EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group) hygiene protocols and to US 3A standards. Used mainly in the Foodstuffs and Pharmaceutical industries, they fulfil the highest sanitary requirements. The modular construction enables C.S.F. to provide the most suitable pump. Optimised performance and low NPSH requirements are integral to the design of CSA Series pumps.
- Certified hygienic design
- Maximum reliability
- Open Impeller
- Wetted parts in CF-3M 1.4404 / AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Investment cast and electro-chemically polished.
- Special internal finish 0,8 micron Ra.
- Capacity up to 300 m3/h
- Maximum head 100 m (10 bar)
- EPDM, NBR, VITON gaskets
- Single external mechanical seal
- Double flushed (axial + radial) mechanical seal