BBZQ-BBYQ HIGH PRESSURE VALVES
BBZQ is the only valve currently available on the market which guarantees 3A certified hygiene. This single seat valve has been designed for application in all health-hygiene sectors with pressures up to 150 bar. Made from top quality raw materials, it is characterized by an extremely modern design and sturdiness and can be installed in all those applications where maximum reliability is required for cutting off and directing a fluid or product. Extremely versatile and flexible, with no increases in dimensions, it can be easily converted to an aseptic valve by inserting a steam barrier (model BBYQ). The connection fittings are totally interchangeable with the previous version (ZQ series).
- Unique: the only high-pressure valve – up to 150 bar – with 3A certification
- Simplified maintenance for significant time savings and increased efficiency
- Modular and flexible: conversion to aseptic with steam barrier (BBYQ) with no changes in dimensions
- Connections from DN25 to DN100 (from 1” to 4”)
- EPDM, FKM, HNBR seals; PTFE or metal seal for the shaft
- Maximum pressure 150 bar from DN 25 to DN 80 and 55 bar for DN 100